Saturday, May 1, 2010

EzineArticles raped my article!

I submitted an article to Ezinearticles.com yesterday.And in the morning today I found it was approved.I was so happy to view my page only to find that the link was changed.It was directed to one of my competitor's homepage! I was very angry.So I tried to contact them about this but it seemed that they didn't care about it at all! I was so annoyed that I had to delete my essay on Ezinearticles.

I swear I won't submit my article to Ezine any more! It just broke my heart.I can't believe they would do this to me.I wouldn't have submitted the article if I had known that they would change the links in my articles.What's worse,they even change of my links and directed them to my competitor's website.So what's wrong with Ezine? I won't respect you any more!

By the way,my website is www.mjsneaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment